A friend asked me about these two verses, and I don’t believe that we’ve looked at them before: Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes (Psalm 8:2a, ESV) And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing […]
Have you got a question about Bible translation?
Have you discovered an interesting story on the Internet about Bible translation?
Share it with us by clicking on "Share" at the top of this page.
Blog posts and comments should focus on Bible translation issues, not theology, or personalities.
1. Support claims with evidence.
2. Do not question anyone's intelligence, spirituality or motives; NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!
3. Do not tell someone what they believe. Instead, ask them.
4. Avoid sarcasm.
5. Comments should be concise and relate directly to post content.
Comments which do not follow the guidelines may be edited or deleted.
Commenting on this blog is a privilege. Decisions by the BBB owners are final.
Non-translation comments can be posted to BBB+.
- Ernie van Boven on the word of his power
- nathan opperman on the word of his power
- davidbrainerd2 on Was Paul hard to understand?
- davidbrainerd2 on MEV: Clear, Reverent, Accurate, or Meh?
- davidbrainerd2 on “Farewell NIV”?
- davidbrainerd2 on Bible publishing
- Iver Larsen on 1 Cor 13:7 – the language of love
- Scott Kramer on 1 Cor 13:7 – the language of love
- Gloria Holder on the word of his power
- Pastor Don on ‘Flesh’ Beats ‘Sinful Nature’ for Clarity