A friend asked me about these two verses, and I don’t believe that we’ve looked at them before: Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes (Psalm 8:2a, ESV) And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing […]
Have you got a question about Bible translation?
Have you discovered an interesting story on the Internet about Bible translation?
Share it with us by clicking on "Share" at the top of this page.
Blog posts and comments should focus on Bible translation issues, not theology, or personalities.
1. Support claims with evidence.
2. Do not question anyone's intelligence, spirituality or motives; NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!
3. Do not tell someone what they believe. Instead, ask them.
4. Avoid sarcasm.
5. Comments should be concise and relate directly to post content.
Comments which do not follow the guidelines may be edited or deleted.
Commenting on this blog is a privilege. Decisions by the BBB owners are final.
Non-translation comments can be posted to BBB+.
- http://kelliefw. on OK, Mr. Schlafly …
- cheapoakleysunglasse on How does iron sharpen iron?
- hoshizaki sushi on HCSB revisions
- http://www. on Blind comparison of the Common English Bible
- humphreytravels. on Blind comparison of the Common English Bible
- Florencia on e-sword: other modules
- Mike Filsaimes on BREAKING NEWS: NIV to be updated!
- Richard Brodie on Anagrams of Bible Translations
- Mike Tisdell on Report on divine familial terms
- Report on divine familial terms « Better Bibles Blog on translation of divine familial terms