On the purpose of translations… I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in an unknown register. Who’s with me?
Have you got a question about Bible translation?
Have you discovered an interesting story on the Internet about Bible translation?
Share it with us by clicking on "Share" at the top of this page.
Blog posts and comments should focus on Bible translation issues, not theology, or personalities.
1. Support claims with evidence.
2. Do not question anyone's intelligence, spirituality or motives; NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!
3. Do not tell someone what they believe. Instead, ask them.
4. Avoid sarcasm.
5. Comments should be concise and relate directly to post content.
Comments which do not follow the guidelines may be edited or deleted.
Commenting on this blog is a privilege. Decisions by the BBB owners are final.
Non-translation comments can be posted to BBB+.
- tomebeka on Joy & Happiness
- uche on Psalm 91:3 What is a fowler?
- Vincent La Marca on The best-selling artist of all time
- Robin Brady on Joy & Happiness
- Iver Larsen on Philippians 2:6-7
- Scott Sherrell on Philippians 2:6-7
- Wayne Leman on Free NIV for YouVersion on iPhone and Android
- play.google.com on Free NIV for YouVersion on iPhone and Android
- Hollis on comparing the ISV and NIV
- Josie Sterne on ESV #12, by Mark Strauss